- Covid-19 Vaccination Status not required.
- Tickets purchased at our Entrance Building
- All guests MUST be present at the time of purchasing Admissions
- No entry reservations required
- Gift Shop is Open
- Snack Bar is closed this season. (due to the Avian Influenza)
- No picnics, lunches or food spread. ONLY nut free pre-wrapped snacks and drinks can be brought in. We thank you for cooperation, as working together will help us get to the spot where we can bring out our larger birds.
- Flamingos, Ostriches, Peacocks and Cranes are not out due the Avian Influenza coming from wild birds.
- No re-entry
- Educational Presentations are not available at this time.
- Harassment and verbal abuse towards any Elmvale Jungle Zoo employee will not be tolerated.
Elmvale Jungle Zoo Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Elmvale Jungle Zoos top priority is the health and well-being of our animals, our valued team as well as our guests. To ensure the health and safety of all, we have implemented new operational protocols in accordance with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit and the Government of Ontario guidelines. All regular Elmvale Jungle Zoo policies still apply. Guests that do not abide by any of these guidelines will be asked to leave.
As we warmly welcome back our guests, we ask that the following health and safety guidelines be abided by:
- We ask that guests refrain from visiting if they are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, have been in close contact with someone exhibiting these symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has.
Sanitization stations are set up at the entrance, exit as well as in multiple areas throughout the Zoo. Additional sanitation protocols will be in place for the cleaning of our washrooms.
Elmvale Jungle Zoo is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
Please note that Payments will be made at Admissions (Debit/Credit/Cash) and not online. Elmvale Jungle Zoo is weather permitting and the Zoo may close early or will not be open due to weather conditions, please check our Facebook Page or call 705-322-1112.