Closed for the season - Opening for 57th season on May 18, 2024
Gift certificates are unavailable to purchase when the zoo is closed for the season.
- No reservations required.
- All guests MUST be present at the time of purchasing Admissions
- Please note that payments will be made at our Admissions Entrance and not online.
- Harassment and verbal abuse towards any Elmvale Jungle Zoo employee or guest will not be tolerated!
- No Restaurant or Snack Bar on-site
- We are a nut free, smoke/vape/cannabis free establishment.
- There is no re-entry, please ensure you have all you items before entering. If you need to go to your car to grab your lunch, please notify a staff member in the Gift Shop.
- No plastic bags as they are hazardous to the animals.
- Do not feed the animals outside food due to dietary and contamination reasons.
- Guests with Service Dogs; To ensure availability and to help plan your visit, we ask that you pre-book with the Elmvale Jungle Zoo with at least a 48-hour notice prior to your visit by calling 705-322-1112 or emailing us at elmvalejunglezoo.com and ask for our Accessibility Plan.
- Ensure you leave your pets at home and not in your vehicle.
Elmvale Jungle Zoo is weather permitting (continuous rain/thunderstorms/extreme heat) and may close early or will not be open due to weather conditions, please check our Facebook Page.